An exciting opportunity for a legal professional to work closely with professionals from other disciplines. The role is likely to include:
- Advising clients on tax regulations, labor law and general commercial laws;
- Drafting general commercial agreements;
- Supporting clients in the negotiation of a range of transactions;
- Performing legal due diligence;
- Developing business network over time;
- At least a bachelor’s degree in law from a reputed institution;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team as and when required;
- Excellent communication skill in English, both speaking and writing.
Last date of application: 20 March 2020
Job location: Dhaka (the role may require you to travel across the country)
Employment type: Full-time
If you are interested, please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. ESS & Partners is an equal opportunity employer.